The Tyler Comic Con is a two-day event being held Nov 19th & 20th, 2022 at The Cascades Country Club Event Center, 4511 Briarwood Road, Tyler, Texas 75709
There is no pipe and drape being provided.
Parking is provided but limited. Please carpool where possible.
BOOTH INFO & PRICING
Each Booth/space comes with 1 Table, 2 chairs & 2 Passes. You can save $20 per booth if you don't need a table provided by us. Additional passes ($20 each), Electricity ($25). You may also bring additional tables, chairs, grid wall, or unique setup, so long as it remains within the boundaries of your allotted space.
We have large and small spaces available. The Large Booth/Space can be purchased by a Vendor, Artist or Maker. The Small Booth/Space is for Artist/Makers only. The small booths will be in the "artist alley area" which will be surrounded by the larger "vendor" spaces. This year we will all be in one room, so there won't be a true "Separation" of Vendor and Artist areas.
Large Vendor/Artist/Maker Booth Pricing – 10’ x 10’ space
In line Space – $150 each (plus fees)
Corner Space - $200 each (plus fees)
Each space comes with one 8’ table, two chairs, and two passes.
(don't need us to provide a table you can save $20 per Booth)
Small Artist/Maker Booth Pricing – 6’ x 8’ space
Inline spaces – $100 (plus fees)
corner space - $130 (plus fees)
Each space comes with one 6’ table, two chairs, and two passes.
(don't need us to provide a table you can save $20 per Booth)
Friday, Nov. 18th - 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 19th - 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Sunday, Nov. 20th - 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Saturday, Nov. 19th (9:30 VIP) 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 20th (10:30 VIP) 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 20th - 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Once approved you will receive an email and a PayPal Invoice (alternate payment methods may be arranged upon request).
Please review the following rules and regulations governing our convention, and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
For the purposes of this contract, the term vendor shall apply to those with vendor, artist, makers or any other booth space within the confines of the convention center.
By signing and returning this application, you confirm that you have read the following and agree to, and comply with, all rules, regulations, specifications, and submissions, incorporated herein, in their entirety.
No spaces will be reserved by submitting this application alone. Submission of application does not guarantee approval.
You will receive two vendor badges/passes for each space purchased. You may also purchase up to two extra badges (to be used only by those working with you at your booth) for $20.00 each vendor. (kids 6 to 12 are $5 each) Additional vendor badges/passes will only be available during purchase of Booth and Friday Nov. 18th at the load in. Once the show opens they will not be available, so please make sure to have all the passes you need before that time. Vendor badges must always be worn by any person working a booth. Badges may not be sold, loaned, or otherwise transferred to persons who are not working for you. Kids age 5 and under are free.
EXHIBIT SPACE INFORMATION, TERMS, AND SHOW GUIDELINES
- All vendor & Artist/Maker's who are accepted into the Tyler Comic Con should join the event page on Facebook, Invite Friends, and post your work in the event. You should also Share and help promote the web site, the event and ticket sales, on your own Social Media. This will help keep this event going year to year and also help our attendance and your sales this year. It's a win/win.
- No alcohol of any kind will be allowed to be brought on the premises during the event.
- Please check in at Registration when you first arrive on the premises so that we may show you the fastest/easiest way to load in, inform you of your exact booth location, and supply you with your vendor packet.
- Displays will not extend beyond the boundaries of the space that is paid for and provided or into the aisle in front of tables.
- Booth locations are to be determined by Tyler Comic Con, and we will not be able to guarantee their locations.
- Vendor agrees to keep area clean and is responsible for any damage caused to the facility. No glitter or small sticky candy that will be difficult to clean up after the event. Vendors will dispose of all garbage, boxes, etc. at load out time. Vendor agrees to remove all materials and decorations from booth and agrees to return space back to the same condition as it was received.
- All vendor/exhibitor Booths, and their spaces, must remain intact throughout the entire show. Vendors shall not shut down, dismantle, and/or remove booth exhibit sooner than at closing of show, without express permission of promoters. Doing so will jeopardize the opportunity to participate in future events.
- All vendor/exhibitor booths, and their respective spaces, must be staffed at all times.
- All tables should be covered. Covers should meet the floor if storage is placed underneath tables.
- IF YOU PURCHASE ELECTRICITY, YOU MUST BRING AT LEAST (1) 50’ EXTENSION CORD. All extension cords and power strips must be 3 prong only. . If you do not have these items with you, we may not be able to give you electric service.
- Spaces may not be shared or sublet unless prior authorization is given by the Tyler Comic Con. Please do not add or make significant changes to the products listed on your application. We use this information to provide a diverse vending experience for our attendees. If your show day booth contains items significantly different than what was listed on your application, you may be subject to forfeiture of booth space, without refund.
- Children of vendors must behave and not be disruptive to customers and/or other vendors. All children must remain in presence of adult supervision. Children under 16 years of age may not man booths without an adult present.
- Audible displays or sounds are permitted but must be maintained at an approved acceptable sound level. Music must be played at a level only for the vendor to hear.
- The Tyler Comic Con accepts no responsibility for any merchandise sold at the show. This responsibility, including the legalities and/or necessary rights, rests solely in the hands of the vendor.
- Vendor is responsible for all taxes and licenses required to sell by the state, county, and City and the reporting of said taxes. The Tyler Comic Con will not be held responsible for vendors’ failure to collect, report, and submit sales tax charges.
- All vendors agree to hold blameless The Tyler Comic Con and all its staff members, workers, and show venue entities, employees and agents, against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims, or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss, or theft due to said vendor’s participation.
- This is an all ages, family event and will be treated as such. We reserve the right to refuse to allow public displays or merchandise that is pornographic, extremely violent, contains graphic nudity, or shows drug paraphernalia.
- All merchandise bought or sold at our conventions is done strictly between vendors and attendees.
- All vehicles used for loading and unloading must be removed from the loading area as quickly as possible so as not to obstruct traffic, block fire zone or delay other exhibitors in their unloading and set-up efforts. Vendors’ vehicles need to be insured and the owner/policy holder is responsible for any damage to the facility and/or any other vehicles.
- The vendor realizes that guests are subject to last minute changes in schedule and may cancel. Vendor understands that once a dealer space is paid for, no money or credit will be issued or refunded, even if the vendor is unable to attend the show. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS. Unless the show is cancelled.
- There will be no smoking/vaping in the facility and all vendors must comply with all state, fire, and safety laws.
- Vendor agrees that upon purchase of space, The Tyler Comic Con may promote the event at any physical location owned by the vendor or its parent company in mutually agreed upon locations within premises.
- Vendor agrees to follow all rules and regulations of the promoter, staff, and venue (and its management) at all times. Promoter reserves the right to terminate this agreement if rules are not followed – with no refunds at any time for any reason.
- The Tyler Comic Con reserves the right to change, alter, or revise the rules and regulations as it deems necessary.
SPACE INFORMATION– Once approved, you will have one week from time of approval to purchase your space.– After payment, send us images of your setup and/or what you will be selling along with a bio of your company so that we can publicize your attendance on social media and our website.
Please make sure you share the Tyler Comic Con social media and announce your attendance on your social media
If form doesn't pop up click here
We look forward to seeing you at the show!